10 Home Remedies For Beautiful Skin
You have a beautiful face and skin and you can take care of your skin, eyes, and lips with kitchen items like banana, cucumber, milk, granulated sugar, salt, honey, water, and essential oils.
Since these items are available in every home, you don’t have to spend your time and money for buying these ingredients.
The only thing you need to take care of your skin with your kitchen items is knowledge. For example, cucumber is good for the eyes, if you know how to treat eyes with cucumber.
Also, you should know what to do and don’t with your skin. For example, take the makeup that you put on to improve your skin condition. But you must remove it completely before going to bed. Similarly, you should moisturize your skin on regular basis.
Let’s start your education on how to improve your skin with home therapies with tips
First, note down the things to do and don’t with your skin
Home remedies are helpful in keeping your skin flawless but you should also be careful while treating your skin with cosmetics.
• Removing makeup completely before going to bed will help retain the natural glow
• Regular cleansing, toning, and moisturization will keep your skin young forever
• Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to remove the dead cells
• Sunscreen protection is necessary for your skin
• Wear facial masks to retain the natural beauty of the skin
• Drink sufficient water and eat fresh vegetables to get the necessary nutrients
• Avoid using cosmetics that hide their ingredients or information
• Don’t skip moisturizing your skin during the summer months even if you don’t feel dry. It is necessary to balance the moisture content in your skin. Also, use a water-based moisturizer
• Avoid venturing out in the sun between 11 am to 3 pm as sun rays are stronger during this time
Look at your face to find blemishes and dark spots. But there is little to worry about as you can get back the natural glow and shine with home remedies.
• Massaging your face with a mixture of banana and milk can lighten scars and blemishes and glow your face up. Massage your face in a circular motion for 45 minutes and then rinse off.
• Treat your face with cucumber and honey to get extra shine and radiance. Scoop out the liquid content from cucumber and add a few drops of honey to it. Apply the mixture on your face with a cotton ball.
• For oily skin, wear a face mask of 4 tsp of clay, 2 tsp honey, lemon pulp, and water. Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
• Olive oil makes a nice scrub when mixed with salt or granulated sugar. It can exfoliate dead skin cells from your face.
• For pigmentation and dark spots, use a mixture of egg white and 2 tsp of honey. Apply the mixture on your face for 5 minutes and then rinse off with a mild face wash.
• A mixture of lemon and honey can reduce the growth of facial hair. Apply the mixture in the direction of the hair with a cotton ball for five minutes and rinse after 15 minutes. Repeat it twice a week for two weeks.
• Putting cucumber slices on your eyes will soothe puffy eyes and reduce the formation of dark circles.
• Raw potato can also work on dark eye circles. Simply put slices of raw potato on your eyes and relax.
• Massage wrinkles around eyes with coconut oil and continue the process for quite some time to get better results.
• Get super soft lips by treating your lips with a paste of olive oil, sugar, and honey. Simply spread the paste on your lips as it doesn’t taste bad.
• Take a ripe banana and mix it with granulated sugar to make a coarse paste. Also, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Massage the paste all over your body and then take a warm bath.
• Olive oil can make your hands and feet baby soft if you massage them with olive oil at night and leave the oil overnight.
The most important thing in home remedies is ingredients. Mix all ingredients in the right amount and apply the paste on your face as prescribed to get desired results.
Disclaimer: These home remedies could trigger allergic reactions in people that face allergy from foods. You need to be careful while using a home remedy for skin.