10 Home Remedies To Lighten Black Spots On The Lips
If you have black spots on your lips then you should blame it on your lifestyle or hormones. You should go for a complete medical examination to find the reasons for the black spots. For quick relief, you can try the following lip lightening treatment at home.
Some best lip lightening home treatment to lighten black spots on the lips…
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains skin lightening and infection-treating properties that can exfoliate the darkened skin so the luscious pink lips are brought out.
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Cotton Swab
• Wash your face before the treatment
• Soak the cotton swab in ACV
• Apply the ACV to the affected area
• Leave it for a couple of minutes for your skin to soak
• Rinse it off when it is dry
• Do it two or three times a day
Almond oil has nourishing fats that can both nourish and hydrate the lips to prevent dryness which is a prime cause of black spots. Also, it has mild bleaching properties that can lighten the spots.
• Almond Oil
• Take a few drops of almond oil on your fingertips and massage the oil on your lips
• Leave the oil on your lips overnight
• Do this massage treatment every night
Lemon And Honey
The bleaching properties of lemon lighten the black spots and the honey moisturizes the lips so they remain dry and hydrated all day. Also, lemon can work as an antiseptic agent on the spots that emerged due to an infection.
• Lemon Juice
• Mix two drops each of lemon and honey to make a solution
• Apply the solution to the black spots on your lips
• Let it dry before rinsing it off
• Repeat it two times a day
Beetroot is quite beneficial for treating black spots on lips. It has excellent hydrating properties that keep lips hydrated. Also, it boosts skin cell formation which reduces oxidative damage and black spots in the long run.
• Cut a beetroot slice and preserve it in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes
• Take out the slice when it is cool and rub it gently on your lips for 3 minutes
• Let the beetroot juice dry on your skin for 5 minutes
• Rinse the juice off with running water
• Do it every day
Rose Petals And Glycerin
Glycerin works in two ways on black spots. First, it hydrates the lips, and second, it improves skin elasticity. Dry and chapped lips lack elasticity leading to the formation of black spots. Glycerin can even reduce skin irritation which is also a reason for black spots. Adding rose petals to glycerin enhances the soothing properties of the glycerin rose petals contain good hydrating and antioxidant properties.
• Rose Petals
• Crush 2-3 rose petals in 1tsp of glycerin
• Blend the ingredients well until they make a thick paste
• Apply the solution as a mask on your lips and leave it for 10 minutes
• Rinse it off with water when dry
• Do it once every day
Pomegranate used for lip lightening treatment
Pomegranate can add moisture to the lips to they remain hydrated. Also, it improves the regenerative process of the skin cells and enhances blood circulation. Together all these benefits treat and reduce the occurrence of black spots on lips.
• Pomegranate Seeds
• Rose Water OR Milk Cream
• Mash 1tsp of pomegranate seeds into one-fourth tsp of rosewater or milk cream
• Mix them well until they make a paste
• Apply the paste all over your lips, especially the black spots
• Leave it for 2-3 minutes
• Wash it off with dry
• Do it every alternate day
Scrub your lips with sugar to exfoliate the dead cells that cause dark spots on the lips. It will make your lips appear fresh and pink. Also, it will promote the natural cell growth necessary to get fuller lips.
• Lemon Juice
• Take 1tsp of sugar in a bowl and add a few drops of lemon juice to it
• Mix the sugar in lemon juice well
• Scrub your lips with the solution for 3-4 minutes
• Rinse it off with clear water
• Scrub your lips two or three times a week
Turmeric And Nutmeg Paste
Turmeric and nutmeg are common spices found in every home. And they have many things in common. They have excellent antimicrobial properties. Also, they are good antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. And together these properties make these spices good for curing black spots on lips.
• Turmeric Powder
• Nutmeg Powder
• Pour a pinch of turmeric powder and nutmeg powder into a bowl and add a few drops of water to it
• Make a smooth paste by blending the spices with water
• Apply the paste to the black spots and leave for some time
• Wash it off when it is dry
• Do it once a day
Cucumber Juice for lip lightening treatment
Cucumber has excellent hydrating properties that can hydrate your dried lips. Also, it is a mild bleaching agent so it can lighten your black spots. It will moisturize your dry skin as well.
• Slice a cucumber and mash those slices until they turn into thick juice
• Apply this juice to your lips and leave it for 15 minutes
• Wash it off when dry
• Do it two times a day
Strawberries is the best lip lightening treatment
Strawberries have vitamin C in rich quantities and this vitamin helps lighten and remove black spots on lips in many ways. It exfoliates dead cells, hydrates skin, and eliminates drying and chipping of skin cells. Also, it can pamper your taste buds, if you have a sweet tooth.
• Take 1-2 pieces of strawberry and crush them to make a thick paste
• Apply the strawberry paste all over your lips
• Leave it to dry and rinse it off with water
• Do it every day until the spots fade away
Black spots on lips could be due to vitamin deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, excessive smoking or drinking, or using expired cosmetics. These home remedies can help control the occurrence of black spots but you should also take medical advice to control the reasons causing black spots.
Disclaimer: The above information is for educational purposes only and the readers are advised to take proper medical treatment to cure their black spots.
For more information please visit our site at https://www.reviewmentor.com/