A Dozen Homemade Toners To Treat Your Oil Skin
If your skin is oily, you should start using a homemade toner for oil skin after every face wash. It is necessary as it can reduce the size of your skin pores, replenish the pH levels of the skin and add a protective layer to it. Toning your skin after every face wash would keep it from excess oil and impurities.
Buy a toner from the market or make one at home.
There are a dozen ways to make a homemade toner for oil skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar Toner For Oily Skin
Clean the excess oil from your face with apple cider vinegar. It is a quick solution that you can make at home and rid your skin of unnecessary oil.
• Take a cup of water
• Add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar to it
• Mix the solution well
• Take a cotton pad and soak it in the solution
• Wipe your face with the soaked cotton pad
If you love mint flavor and fragrance, you can make a solution of fresh mint leaves to clean your face of excess oil.
• Pour 6 cups of water in a bowl
• Heat the water and wait until it boils
• Add 5-6 fresh mint leaves into the water
• Let the mint leaves dissolve in the hot water
• Let it cool before applying
• Take a cotton ball and soak it in the mint water
• Wipe the excess oil from your face with it
Lemon Juice With Peppermint Tea
Lemon tea is good for your health as well as for your skin as it can be used for removing the excess oil from your skin. Also, it is easier to make at home.
• Take a cup of water and put it for boiling
• Immerse a peppermint tea bag in the boiling water
• Let the peppermint tea dissolve in the boiling water
• Remove the tea bag and add 1 tsp of lemon juice to it
• Blend the lemon juice in the peppermint tea well and allow it cool
• Soak a cotton ball in the tea and wipe the excess oil from your face
Aloe Vera Toner For Oily Skin
Aloe juice has exceptional medical qualities. It is considered good for the skin as it replenishes skin cells with vital nutrients. Also, it can be used for removing the excess oil from the face.
• Slice a fresh aloe vera leaf and scoop out the hidden gel
• Take 2 tsp of aloe vera gel and dilute it in a cup of cool water
• Blend the aloe gel in the water well
• Apply the solution with a cotton ball on your face
• Rinse it off with lukewarm water
Cucumber Toner For Oily Skin
Cucumber juice provides a great home remedy for oily skin. It can soak the oil from the skin leaving fresh and nourished skin behind.
• Chop 2/3rds of a fresh and peeled cucumber
• Boil a cup of water in a pan
• Add chopped cucumber pieces to the pan when the water starts boiling
• Blend the cucumber pieces well into hot water
• Filter the water when cool
• Apply the toner to your face using a cotton pad
Camphor With Rose Water
One easy solution for oily skin is camphor with rose water. If you have the ingredients available at home, you can go ahead and make your skin toner for your oily skin.
• Add a pinch of camphor to a small size bottle of rose water
• Blend the mixture well by rolling the bottle between your palms
• Wash your face with a mild face wash
• Apply the solution after washing your face and rise off lukewarm water
Ice Cold Water
If you are looking for a quick solution for your oily skin then look no further than your refrigerator. You need a cold treatment with ice-cold water.
• Melt some ice cubes in a bowl to get ice cold water
• Wash your face with a mild face wash while the ice melts
• Dab the ice-cold water on your face with a cotton ball
Note: Applying an ice cube directly to your face will have a similar effect. Also, it is a quick solution for emergent times.
Raw Mango Seed
Keep seeds of raw mangos for skin treatment. You can make it a homemade toner for oil skin with these seeds.
• Peel a couple of seeds of raw mangoes
• Boil the seeds in water for about 30 minutes
• Stain the water when cool
• Wash your face with a mild face wash
• Apply the toner to your face and rinse off with lukewarm water
If you drink chamomile tea, you would be aware about its health benefits. You should also know that it is good for your skin as well.
• Boil a cup of water in a bowl
• Add chamomile tea bag to the boiling water
• Let it boil for 5 minutes
• Pour the tea in a bottle when cool
• Use it as a skin toner after every face wash
Lemon juice could prove to be a big help in treating oily skin. It can remove tan and reduce the formation of excess oil.
• Take a cup of water and dilute 1 tsp of lemon juice in it
• Blend the lemon juice in the water well
• Apply the lemon water to your face thoroughly
• Rinse off with normal water
Note: Rubbing a lemon peel on your face will give similar results. Also, it will provide a quick solution to your oily skin problem.
White Vinegar And Rose Water
White vinegar could do magic for your face. You can make a quick solution with rose water and keep it for future use.
• Take a small size bottle of rose water
• Add 1 tsp of vinegar to the bottle
• Roll the bottle between your palms to blend the ingredients
• Apply the toner to your face every time you wash your face
Green tea can help reduce weight and boost immunity. Also, it can work as a toner for your oily skin.
• Boil a cup of water
• Add a bag of green tea to the boiling water
• Remove the bag when the tea is prepared
• Preserve the tea in a bottle
• Use it as a toner after washing your face
Disclaimer: The information provided about homemade toners is only for educational purposes as there are no scientific facts to support the claims about the safety or usability of homemade toners.
For more information please visit our site at https://www.reviewmentor.com/