Deepika Padukone’s fitness, diet plan & workout secrets are out now!
Deepika Padukone is one of the best and leading actress in India. She is the daughter of former Indian badminton player Prakash Padukone. She is one the foodies in the B-Town yet, she has a $exy and hot figure. In her interview, she revealed her secrets that are just amazing to know.
Deepika is very much conscious about her figure, diet plan, and workout routine. Here are the secrets.
Diet plan of Deepika Padukone
She said all thanks to her trainer Yasmin Krachiwala who helped her to attain a figure with a healthy diet plan. Deepika has a good metabolism, therefore, she always takes healthy food and avoids junk and spicy foods. She adds high protein, carbohydrates, omega-3 fatty acid, and minerals in her food. She has divided 6 meals in a day.
Let us check out the complete diet plan:
Early morning: she drinks 1 cup warm water with honey and juice of a lime.
Breakfast: she eats 2 egg whites+ 2 idlis or plain dosa or Upma
Pre-lunch: healthy fresh fruits
Lunch: grilled fish and green veggies
Evening snack or brunch: coffee and 2 almonds or nuts
Dinner: Salad or chapatti and veggies or sometimes a piece of dark chocolate too.
As for her good metabolism, she drinks coconut water or water every 2 hours. For maintaining weight or loss weight she always drinks juices, eats fruits and veggies.
Deepika led an active life. She plays badminton in the morning. She loves to do yoga, gym exercises, stretching exercises, dance, and Pilates. Well, she doesn’t do gym as compulsion, but for healthy figure and body she always loves to follow the fitness regime ad below:
- Gym: to tone up and lose weight she started her training with cardio exercises.
- Walk: as she doesn’t go for the gym as a compulsion or in case she missed than half an hour walk for both evening and morning time is good.
- Yoga: she tries new forms of asanas every day for flexible body shape.
- Pilates and stretching: to balance her body, maintain flexibility and core she does Pilates and stretching.
Deepika Padukone’s tips:
- Do workout regularly
- Drink plenty of water in a day
- Keep yourself away from the stress
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with healthy food
- Avoid junk food