Get Benefits Of Consuming 6 Roasted Garlic Cloves Within 24 Hours
Garlic is a natural herb with plenty of health benefits from relief in joint pain to cancer treatment. It is a strong detoxifying agent and a reliable medicine for flu and cold.
Let’s see what 6 roasted garlic cloves could do to your body in 24 hours of consumption
First Hour: Garlic enters the digesting system from where it travels to the whole body by mixing with the blood stream. Also, the body absorbs the nutrients.
In 2-4 Hours: Allicin the main component of garlic starts working. It de-activates cancerous cells and creates a protective shield to prevent other cells from coming into contact with cancerous cells.
In 4-6 Hours: Garlic cloves enter into ingestion process and start flushing harmful toxins and fat from the body. Also, they boost T cells that defend body from various flus including common cold. A study done in the University of Florida found that garlic cloves help in quick recovery from cold and flu.
In 6-10 Hours: Ingestion of garlic cloves completes and their compounds start killing the harmful bacteria. It also eliminates cancerous cells. A study done on the University of South Carolina found that garlic cloves removes kill only cancerous cells. Also, scientists agree that regular consumption of garlic cloves could be good for human health.
In 10-24 Hours: The garlic cloves are mixed in blood and running throughout the body detoxifying every cell and providing the following benefits.
- Cholesterol level is regulated with flushing out of LDL or bad cholesterol
- Cleaning up of arteries improves cardiovascular health
- Stabilizes high blood pressure
- The immune system gets a boost
- Strengthens bones and muscles
- Prepare body to fight cold and flu by enhancing T cells
How to roast garlic cloves?
Garlic cloves are roasted without peeling in a preheated oven. Start the process with preheating your oven to 400 F.
- Take a garlic bulb and remove the outer layer to expose the cloves
- Sprinkle some oil on the garlic bulb and place it in a muffin mold
- Wrap the mold with an aluminum foil and leave it in the oven for 30 minutes
- Take out the roasted garlic bulb to soft cloves for consumption
Roasted garlic cloves can be preserved for up to one week in an airtight container or in ice cubes.
Garlic has a strong odor that will mix with your body odor. You need drinking plenty of water and taking light meal with fruits and vegetables. But you should avoid canned or processed food and sugar intake.