It is easier to deal with painful corns as there are many ways to heal corns and calluses. In addition to various creams and lotions, you can rely on home remedies that can give excellent results in a short time.
• Applying fresh lemon juice on the center point of the corn will ease the pain and suffering. Repeat this process until the center is hardened and falls out.
• Apply garlic paste on corn’s surface for a night and wash the paste in morning with warm water. Antioxidants in garlic will heal and treat corns from the root.
• Applying nourishing and moisturizing vitamin E oil can soft the hard skin. For better results, you can wear socks after applying oil on corns.
• Apply onion juice on your corns and cover them with a clean cloth for two days. Acids in the onion will soften the corns and heal permanently.
• Soak your feet in warm baking soda water for 15 minutes and exfoliate your feet with a pumice stone. Being a good anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, baking soda can prevent infections.
• Soak your feet in a mixture of castor oil, liquid soap and hot water and scrub your calluses gently with a pumice stone.
• Cover your corn with a pineapple peel and apply bandage on the peel to keep it at its place for night. Treat your corn with coconut oil after removing the peel in the morning.
• Soaking your feet in warm water … Read more