Review – Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue Reversilane Shampoo
Hello everyone, my present review is about Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo. The hairdresser proposed this shampoo to me when I got my hair rectified out of the blue. I have been utilizing it from that point forward. I have my hair rebounded three times over the most recent four years and this repair rescue shampoo combo is a vital piece of my in the wake of straightening hair care regime.
What the Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo claims?
Repair Rescue shampoo washes down harmed hair energizes it with new quality and versatility. BC hair therapy with Cura+Protein Complex strengthens the hair structure with fundamentally more quality. For solid and supple hair full of strong shine.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodi acetate, Sodium chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum, Citric acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates copolymer, Laureth-2, Hydrogenated castor oil, Salicylic acid, Propylene glycol, Panthenol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed, Wheat protein, PEG-55 Propylene glycol oleate, PEG-14M, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein PG- propyl silanetriol, Benzyl salicylate, Hydrolyzed keratin
How to use?
Coat wet hair with liberal measure of shampoo. Tenderly back rub the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into foam. Softly press the shampoo from roots to closes. Leave on scalp for 2-3 minutes with delicate rubbing to empower Shampoo extract to reach and completely follow up on the scalp and roots.
Price & Quantity: 750/- INR for 250ml
Schwarzkopf BonaCure Repair Rescue Shampoo come in a tall round and hollow formed red and white jug packaging. The jug decreases towards the base which makes them flawless to keep in upside down position. The packaging is advantageous to utilize yet the jugs are greater than what might I want to call them travel friendly.
Schwarzkopf BonaCure Repair Rescue Shampoo is a white hued fluid with a rich surface and light runny consistency which spreads effortlessly.
- The shampoo has a light sweet scent which waits on for couple of hours post hair wash and gives a new vibe
- It gives a decent foam however I have to utilize a liberal add up to get the outcomes.
- When connected on oiled scalp, I have to go for a moment round to dispose of all the oil else you wouldn’t know whether you have really washed your hair.
- It removed all of the hints of soil and oil from the scalp delicately and washes off effortlessly without abandoning any deposit.
- Shampoo lathers up well.
- Mild equation which delicately expels oil and dirt from scalp.
- It has a delicate sweet scent which waits on for couple of hours.
- Rinses off rapidly without leaving any residue.
- Didn’t reason any hair fall.
- Need to apply a liberal sum for squeaky clean feeling
- On intensely oiled scalp, a moment round of hair wash is an unquestionable requirement
- Doesn’t add sparkle and delicate quality to hair
- Conditioner is an absolute necessity for dry, bunched up hair after shampoo
- Repair Rescue Conditioner doesn’t work admirably for dry hair