Super 30 Movie Review
Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Fails To Make A Mark As Anand Kumar At Least In The Trailer
Super 30 is on the final leg of its release but its trailer has been released to check the Hrithik fever and the results are cool. Hrithik Roshan is essaying the role of Mathematician and convener of Super 30 educational program, Anand Kumar from Bihar but it looks like the audience have rejected the idea.
There are minor twists and turns in this story because it follows the life of Anand Kumar, the decorated educationist from Bihar. For example, Hrithik Roshan has got girlfriend in the movie. Mrunal Thakur is playing the role of Rithu Rashmi, the love interest of Hrithik Roshan in the movie. It is the story of Anand Kumar becoming a renowned mathematician by starting his institution for underprivileged children.
Highlights of the movie
- Hrithik Roshan speaking in the tone of a Bihari
- He wears a tan color to look like a villager
- Twitterati made memes on Bihari Hrithik Roshan
- It is the first time that Hrithik Roshan is doing a biopic
- Viewers gave many reasons for Hrithik Roshan being a wrong choice for the lead character
Super 30 First Look & Poster
The poster has Hrithik Roshan looking back while running in the rain. His pic covers the center part of the poster. On the bottom, there are kids taught in his educational institution. But it seems like Hrithik Roshan is looking for the kids running after him in the rain.
Why watch the movie?
Hrithik Roshan has a huge fan following and all his fans would be eager to see their favorite actor in the attire of a Bihari teacher. Also, it is an opportunity to see the life of Anand Kumar from close.
- Akshay Kumar was the second choice for the lead role
- Hrithik Roshan learned Bihari for the movie
- The movie was partly shot in Varanasi
- Hrithik Roshan resembles young Anand Kumar