If you have black spots on your lips then you should blame it on your lifestyle or hormones. You should go for a complete medical examination to find the reasons for the black spots. For quick relief, you can try the following lip lightening treatment at home.
Some best lip lightening home treatment to lighten black spots on the lips…
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains skin lightening and infection-treating properties that can exfoliate the darkened skin so the luscious pink lips are brought out.
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Cotton Swab
• Wash your face before the treatment
• Soak the cotton swab in ACV
• Apply the ACV to the affected area
• Leave it for a couple of minutes for your skin to soak
• Rinse it off when it is dry
• Do it two or three times a day
Almond oil has nourishing fats that can both nourish and hydrate the lips to prevent dryness which is a prime cause of black spots. Also, it has mild bleaching properties that can lighten the spots.
• Almond Oil
• Take a few drops of almond oil on your fingertips and massage the oil on your lips
• Leave the oil on your lips overnight
• Do this massage treatment every night
Lemon And Honey
The bleaching properties of lemon lighten the black spots and the honey moisturizes the lips… Read more