What is Sinusitis and How to prevent this with Ayurveda treatment?
Sinusitis is a disease in which the sinuses are blocked with phlegm and become inflamed. This disease affects all the age groups and sex also. The children suffer from viral infections and cold leads to sinusitis and as well as for Asthma patients. This medical condition lasts for 12 weeks cause lots of irritation and discomfort.
What are the causes of Sinusitis?
It is a very common medical problem caused mostly due to cold, infection, pollution and allergies. Sinusitis has only four stages acute, sub-acute, Chronic, infected. It also increases due to eating wrong food like spicy, oily, too cold, too hot or dry that are indigestible and very heavy and cause stultification of three doshas. The other factors cause this is dry weather, natural urges of tears sleeping late and night and mostly sleep more in daytime.
What are the Symptoms of Sinusitis?
• Runny or blocked nose
• Feeling of heaviness
• Facial tenderness
• Sensitivity to light and sound
• radiating pain in temples
And it leads to body ache, fever and has greenish-yellow nasal Discharge.
Most people know hi symptoms but then also ignore it but it is not good to avoid this. They take OTC which gives only short time relief but this problem exasperates in a long time. The Ayurvedic treatment involves the expanding and liquefied of aggravate body energy and also you must use the Ayurvedic diet and herbs with some therapies of the nasal cavity. The panchakarma treatment is the best treatment from all in Ayurveda for Sinusitis because it detoxifies the whole body and you become healthy again. You can also take Ayurvedic medicines, dietary changes to get rid of this problem.
Diet during Sinusitis
• You must take freshly prepared and light good which is easily digestible with a large number of vegetables and fresh fruit.
• Must eat some garlic and ginger because it is good for this problem.
• Drink warm water with black pepper and cinnamon in it.
• Avoid cold, oily foods, heavy food and also cold drinks, chocolates, cold water and ice cream and much more junk food.