Yasmin Karachiwala Reveals The Secret Of Deepika Padukone’s Beauty
Deepika Padukone has an athletic body despite having sweet teeth. Yes, she has all her teeth as sweet teeth. She is the biggest foodie in Bollywood but she’s also a fitness enthusiast.
During her school days, she used to play badminton and had been a state-level badminton player before coming to Bollywood. Today, she has a very busy schedule but she never forgets her daily workout. Also, she’s conscious about her food habits as she better knows that she has sweet teeth.
Continue reading, if you want to know the food and fitness secrets of Deepika Padukone and what her advice to her fans….
She takes all the nutrition including dietary fiber, proteins, vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and complex carbs. But the most important thing about her diet is her good metabolism that keeps burning whatever calories are consumed. Also, Deepika Padukone doesn’t believe in a crash diet.
Deepika has six meals a day, and she avoids skipping a meal. Also, she stays hydrated by drinking fruit juices, coconut water, buttermilk, or sometimes simple water to make up for the skipped meals during shoots. One more thing about her diet plan is that she avoids eating rice for dinner.
Her metabolic rate is good because she keeps eating or drinking all day. She is against starving her body. For example, she drinks fruit juice or coconut water every two hours. Frequent meals keep her body cells active and metabolic rate up which leads to weight loss.
Foodie Deepika Padukone has a weakness….
Deepika has sweet teeth and she doesn’t mind treating herself with chocolates and sweets. But she keeps changing her diet to keep her metabolism working. According to research, eating the same calories every day will make your body used to those calories and your metabolic rate will drop. But it won’t happen if you change your calorie every week. It is how Deepika enjoys the occasional eating of sweets.
Deepika’s five diet rules
• Never starve yourself
• Always eat at the right time
• Avoid overeating
• Have more fruits and veggies in meals
• No rice after 7 pm
Deepika follows a balanced diet plan but it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t do exercises. She also has a strict exercising plan to keep off the weight that she could gain by consuming calories. Since she’s in show business, she has to take utmost care of her body and beauty.
Deepika Padukone always has an active life. She is a sportswoman by birth and this is evident from her athletic body. Also, she was a great badminton player in her school days. But she had to quit sports to join Bollywood where she is the competition to other stars. While she has little time to play sports, she has planned a workout that is as entertaining as a sport is.
In exercising, Deepika Padukone loves freehand exercising more than others. Also, she loves stretching exercises and Pilates. She mixes both the exercises like doing four to five sets of stretching in between 10 to 20 reps of Pilates. But there is one thing that Deepika doesn’t like. She tries adhering to her exercising schedule but sometimes skips exercising to meet her shooting demands.
There is one thing that Deepika doesn’t like and that is running. It isn’t she hates running but that she doesn’t prefer this activity. Similarly, she avoids doing a lot of conventional gym exercises. She has her exercising schedule but it is different from what others do. For example, running and conventional exercises aren’t included in her schedule. Her fitness trainer could shed more light on her workout plan.
Yasmin Karachiwala, fitness trainer of Deepika Padukone, tells more about the fitness training of Deepika….
Yasmin is all praises for Deepika Padukone’s commitment and determination for fitness training. She tells that Deepika has exceptional control over urges that work against her. She trains Deepika every day for an hour but when on shooting, Deepika does exercises all by herself. Yasmin says that Deepika likes Pilates and yoga most.
Pilates has done wonders for Deepika. This simple exercise improves flexibility and tightens muscles and body mass. And yoga helps her maintain cool all the time. Yasmin has trained Deepika in breathing exercises that allow oxygen to reach every cell. During the workout, her focus remains on her legs, back, arms, and abdominal muscles.
Deepika Padukone’s exercising schedule….
• She starts her day with yoga to boost concentration and maintain cool and calm all day. Also, yoga helps in flushing the toxins out of the body.
• Deepika has included dancing her exercise schedule. Dancing is also a form of exercising. Jazz, Kathak, and Bharatnatyam are her favorite dance forms. She practices these dances both for the show business and to keep fit.
• Yasmin can’t accompany Deepika to wherever she goes. During this time, Deepika exercises her body by walking. A 30-minute walk in nature is sufficient to burn a load of calories and to build stamina.
• Deepika is thankful to Yasmin for training her in Pilates and stretching. It is only due to this training that Deepika developed a liking for Pilates. Also, she knows how to mix stretching with Pilates to exercise her body.
• Deepika Padukone isn’t a gym lover but she uses the gym for a change. For example, she doesn’t mind doing some lightweight gym exercises when she’s busy shooting and there’s little time for doing regular exercises.
Deepika Padukone’s advice for her fans
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes eating healthy and taking good sleep
• Exercising is necessary but make your workout plan as enjoying as possible
• Meditate to drive the stress away
• Follow a diet plan that you are comfortable with
• She advises abs and avoiding junk food to have a flat tummy
• Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water
Also, Deepika Padukone suggests changing diet and workout plan to keep it interesting and to make it more accommodative. She doesn’t mind having some sweets occasionally and going to a gym for quick exercising.