Women can also get six-pack abs and the good thing is that they can do it easily without going to a gym or taking specific health supplements. There are plenty of abs exercises that build abdominal muscles and the surprising thing is that some of the exercises are simple to practice at home for women. Also, these exercises work well for women of all ages.
Following exercises to build your six-pack abs for women
Cardio And HIIT
For 6-packs abs, you need to burn fat faster for which you can rely on cardio and HIIT exercises. Three hours of high-intensity exercises like jogging, running up the stairs, playing a sport, swimming, skipping, bicycling, and using any gym equipment for a week is sufficient to burn a considerable amount of fat from your body.
Starting with crunches is a great idea if you want to focus on your 6-pack abs. It will develop the mid-section of your abdominal area and strengthen your core.
• Lie down your back with your knees bend and feet flat on the floor
• Take your hands at the back of your head and curl up the upper body to a 30-degree angle
• Support your head with your hands while curling up
• Go down to the original position to repeat the exercise
• Crunches can burn up to 300 calories within half an hour
• Strengthen abdominal muscles and … Read more