Are you worried about the growth of white hair strands over your upper lip or chin and don’t know how to get rid of those unwanted hair strands? If yes then keep reading as this blog is about facial hair removal.
There is little need to go into the reasons for the growth of white hair on your face, but you should know how to remove them safely. Also, the hair removal process should be painless and long-lasting.
Here are 9 ways of facial hair removal
An epilator is an electric hair remover that removes white hair from its root. While it pulls out hair, it isn’t painful. On the contrary, it is more convenient than waxing. Also, it is more effective than shaving white facial hair.
• Soften your facial hair with lukewarm water
• Apply moisturizer to the area where you want to use the epilator
• Glide the epilator in the opposite direction of the hair growth
• Rinse off your face and pat dry
Note: Epilation works on the hair of the size of ¼ of an inch.
Tweezing white hair is a manual process of unwanted & white facial hair removal. It is slightly painful, but you can go slow to reduce the pain. Its advantage is that it provides relief from white hair for at least 4-8 weeks.
• Get a pair of tweezers made of stainless steel… Read more