Are you worried about the growth of white hair strands over your upper lip or chin and don’t know how to get rid of those unwanted hair strands? If yes then keep reading as this blog is about facial hair removal.
There is little need to go into the reasons for the growth of white hair on your face, but you should know how to remove them safely. Also, the hair removal process should be painless and long-lasting.
Here are 9 ways of facial hair removal
An epilator is an electric hair remover that removes white hair from its root. While it pulls out hair, it isn’t painful. On the contrary, it is more convenient than waxing. Also, it is more effective than shaving white facial hair.
• Soften your facial hair with lukewarm water
• Apply moisturizer to the area where you want to use the epilator
• Glide the epilator in the opposite direction of the hair growth
• Rinse off your face and pat dry
Note: Epilation works on the hair of the size of ¼ of an inch.
Tweezing white hair is a manual process of unwanted & white facial hair removal. It is slightly painful, but you can go slow to reduce the pain. Its advantage is that it provides relief from white hair for at least 4-8 weeks.
• Get a pair of tweezers made of stainless steel
• Sanitize the device with isopropyl alcohol
• Or sterilize the pair of tweezers in hot water
• Start plucking your white hair one by one
Note: It is a slow process hence suitable only for removing a few strands.
The waxing process works similarly everywhere. Just like you wax your armpit, you need to wax your white facial hair and remove them. While it is a painful process, waxing regularly could reduce the growth of white hair over time.
• Clean your face especially the area that needs waxing
• Apply hot wax over the area
• Use a waxing strip for the process
• Rip off the strip to pull out the hair strands from their roots
Note: Ripping off hair strands could leave your skin red for some time.
These are hair removal creams that remove white facial hair by dissolving the hair in their mixture. They contain potent chemicals that make hair removal a convenient and painless process.
• Soften your hair strands with warm water
• Apply a depilatory cream on white hair strands
• Leave the cream for the time suggested on the product packing
• Remove the cream with a warm washcloth
• Hair strands would come out with the cream
Note: Do a patch test before using a depilatory cream as it could trigger allergic reactions on sensitive skin.
It is also a metal device but different from tweezers… Read more