Women prefer to go to a party or any other place with a complete makeup and best attire. Clothes and makeup make your personality look different. An important part of the makeup is lipstick. Matte Lipstick is the new craze. It looks beautiful and can look good on you anywhere and at any time.
Nowadays, Matte lipsticks are very popular among women, although you will find lots of options in color, finding the perfect shade is quite difficult. Even when you find the perfect tone you might not find it in the market when you visit the second time. If you want, you can prepare it at home, today we are going to tell you how to make matte lipstick at home.
This will help you in having your favorite tone in abundant quantity, and since you will be making it with natural products. It will be healthy and relatively cheaper than the one you found in the market
- 1 teaspoon Vaseline or Petroleum jelly or Beeswax
- 1 teaspoon Oil (coconut oil, vegetable oil, olive oil or baby oil)
- 1 teaspoon Shea butter or Cocoa butter
- ¼ teaspoon Bentonite Clay (for the matte texture)
- A small round container
For the matte color you can either use eye shadow or you can pick other natural alternatives such as:
- Red: 1/8 teaspoon of beetroot powder or 1 drop of natural