Kaya’s 11 Most Popular Beauty Treatments
If you are looking for skin care treatment, Kaya Skin Clinic’s customized treatment options could help maintain a youthful appearance even at an advanced age. These are in-clinic services provided by seasoned dermatologists and therapists
- Pigmentation Reduction System – Superficial
This treatment is designed for curing dark spots, age-related spots, and other pigmentation issues. Products used for treatment are produced with carefully chosen ingredients.
• An Intense Clarity peel containing botanical extracts with excellent de-pigmentation properties
• Enhanced skin regeneration improves skin tone
• Botanical extracts reduce excess melanin production
Kaya offers a cream containing phytic and azelaic acid that is good for your skin. You can buy the product for use at home and get results within two weeks.
- Insta Clarity Laser Action
Kaya presents Insta Clarity Laser (Q-Switch Laser) therapy to remove unwanted spots and get clear and radiant skin. It is a quick action formula to get desired results.
• An invisible beam of laser targets the excess melanin and dark spots
• Gives clear skin in just one session
- Youth Brilliance – Early Signs
Control early signs of aging with the tri-active formula of the Intense Clarity Peel system developed by Kaya. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin texture, and gives younger-looking skin.
• Derma Peels: Exfoliate the skin to reduce uneven patches
• Botanical Whitening Agents: Reduce age-related spots and pigmentation
• Wrinkle Lift Mask: Makes skin firmer firm and smooth
- Kaya Derma Regen 4 Layer Therapy – Anti-Aging Facial
It is an anti-aging facial that nourishes hydrates, moisturizes, and rejuvenates the skin. It is a four-step therapy that involves the use of freshly harvested seaweed.
• Seaweed softens the fine lines, evens out the skin tone, and enhances the moisturization level of the skin
• The massaging formula used boosts skin elasticity
• Seaweed facemask improves the skin hydration, clarity, and skin tone
• The fine mineral mask used activates skin revitalizing properties
Acne And Acne Scars Treatment
- Rapid 360° Acne Clear System – Body
Let a dermatologist examine your skin and find the real reason for acne so they can take a holistic approach to treat your skin problem.
• A detailed skin examination to determine your skin type and condition
• Customized treatment plan including peels, medicines, and routine care
• Diet-related advice to strengthen your skin health
This customized treatment is suitable for all skin types and conditions. Since it is customized to suit individual needs, you can rest assured that it will help improve your skin condition.
- Kaya Skin Resurfacing
If you have acne scars and you are worried about their becoming permanent then you should go for this treatment. A dermatologist will evaluate your skin condition to find the right treatment that involves using a resurfacing laser.
• The non-ablative laser technology penetrates deeper into the skin and triggers the cells
• Activates collagen production needed for smooth skin
Kaya uses a patented Sapphire tip for the resurfacing laser treatment. It is a guarantee that the top layer of your skin will remain untouched.
- Natural Scar Reduction With Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
It is a US FDA-approved non-invasive service for those who settle for nothing less than the best. It also boosts collagen production which helps in scar reduction.
The treatment involves drawing blood plasma to get platelets for skin rejuvenation. Following are the steps of the treatment
• Taking a small amount of blood
• Separating plasma from the blood
• Activating the plasma with growth factors
• Injecting the PRP back
The service is suitable for all skin types and conditions. You can rest assured that it will clear your skin of acne scars.
- Kaya Hydrate And Restore Facial
It is a hydrating and skin-rejuvenating facial suitable for dull and dry skin. It will refresh your skin and bring out your natural beauty.
• Gentle skin exfoliation with a special hydra-exfoliation process
• Gentle massage with a unique hydra nourishing massage cream rich in enzymatic wax that will regenerate your skin
• A rehydrating mask containing an intense Antox Vit-C Serum to make your skin soft and supple
- Kaya Antox Ultrasheen Therapy
Environmental pollution can make your skin dull but there is little to worry about as this Antox therapy can bring back the lost sheen. Its 3-step action will refresh and rejuvenate your skin.
• The specially formulated velvet cleanser will rejuvenate your skin and improve its texture as well
• Purepore Heating Mask will de-clog your skin pores and exfoliate it
• Mask rich with sea minerals, vitamin C, serum, and moisture will revive your skin
- Kaya Signature Face Therapy – Ultra Detox
This facial treatment is necessary for skin relaxation. It will clean all the traces of environmental pollution and impurities. Customized for your skin, it will have a deep rejuvenating effect on your skin.
• The spray technology gently exfoliates the skin
• Its vitamin C anti-oxidation potion minimizes the effects of free radicals
• Mulberry extracts treatment brings out the natural glow of the skin
• Massage with patchouli and neroli essential oil cream is quite relaxing for the skin
Laser Hair Removal
- Kaya Gentle Touch Permanent Laser Hair Reduction
Go to Kaya for removing unwanted hair from the underarms, arms, legs, and bikini line. The laser treatment at Kay promises 90% hair reduction with 100% safety. The service is US FDA approved and Kaya uses Nd-YAG Advanced Laser Technology.
• Let an expert determine your skin type, hair type, hair growth, and growth pattern of hair
• First, only a small area of your skin will be targeted to check the suitability of your skin for the treatment
Laser hair removal could take six sessions to show results but you can rest assured that the results will be exciting.
Choosing the right treatment for your skin is a challenging job especially when you have plenty of options to choose from. But if you want only the best then you should rely on experts only. At Kaya, you get treatments from professionals only. An experienced dermatologist will first examine your skin type and condition before suggesting a treatment.
Disclaimer: The above information is for education purposes only and the blogger takes no responsibility for the quality and suitability of the skin treatment provided by the brand mentioned in the blog.
For more information please visit our site at https://www.reviewmentor.com/