How Is This Antioxidant Lip Balm Different From Others?
The Organic Pharmacy claims that its antioxidant lip balm has many advantages for beautiful lips. And the pharmacy uses the long list of organic ingredients of the balm to support its claim. Also, it shows some initial reviews in favor of the product.
This product looks good in 7ml milky white pack with the branding of The Organic Pharmacy on the top. Also, it packs a long list of organic products.
Size & Packing
It is a white tube of 7ml balm and this color suits to the product that is 100% organic. It’s a handy design that fits decently in hands. The balm is applied directly from the tip of the tube. You only need opening the removable cap of the tube to apply the balm on your lips.
• It contains shea butter, pomegranate, rose hip and vitamin E that protect lips from pollutants and also restores damaged skins on the lips.
• Deep nourishment of the ingredients relieves dry and chipped lips.
• Shea butter is absorbed by the skin and with the butter, the skin takes necessary vitamin supplements including A, E and F. This nourishment increases collagen production that gives plump and hydrated lips.
• The antioxidant properties of the balm reduce environmental effect and impact of aging from the lips.
• Presence of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids makes the balm suitable for itchy skin. It prevents the emergence of fine on lips in the long run.
• The balm works like a protective layer over lips and in this way reduces dehydration of lips to a great extent.
What is the best application process?
Put the tip of the tube on your lips and gently press to squeeze the balm from the tube. You can feel the non-sticky balm on your soft lips. Move balm on the lips until it spreads all over the lips.