If you also love the sun-kissed look and have no apprehensions about tanning your skin then you should use olive oil for tanning your skin. The luster of olive oil attracts the sun and the moisturizing minerals penetrate deep inside the skin with sun rays. It gives your skin a smooth finish and glowing tan.
Skin Tanning With Olive Oil
Extra virgin oil works well for a great tan. You should get a bottle of this oil and a timer to start tanning.
• Spread a towel on your tanning bed or chair
• Soak a piece of cloth in oil and rub it all over the front side of your body including your face
• Set the timer for 30 minutes to check how your skin reacts to tanning and adjust the time according to your findings
• Lay down on your back, close your eyes, and relax for 30 minutes
• Do the same on your backside and lay on your belly for another 30 minutes
• Wash off the oil thoroughly from your face and body after the tanning session is over
Half an hour under the sun is sufficient to tan your body with olive oil. Use the extra virgin olive oil that has extra nourishment that other tanning lotions lack.
Tips For Tanning Your Skin With Olive Oil
Extra virgin oil is the best tanning solution but there are many factors to consider with this oil to get the desired results.
- Olive Oil Types
Olive oil is in great demand due to its nutritional value and for this reason, brands produce olive oil using different nutrients. Their objective is to process oil for different needs like scented oil. Processed oil could promise excellent results and it could be good for your hair and skin, but you should keep in mind that they contain artificial ingredients.
The biggest drawback of processed oil varieties is they might not suit your skin type. But there is no such apprehension with extra virgin oil that comes directly from nature. Extra virgin is the purest form of olive oil and hence good for your skin.
- Skin Tanning With Olive Oil
Olive oil has all the necessary nutrition for your skin and this reason, it gives a soft, smooth, and silky finish to the skin. Since you are using extra virgin oil, you will get pampered by nature. But there is something that makes extra virgin olive oil good for skin tanning.
For tanning your skin, you need to bake your skin under the sun. It is where olive oil can do wonders for your skin. Its luster attracts sunshine which is something other tanning lotions can’t do. The sun rays will penetrate deep inside the skin and give you a browner and deeper tan. Also, it will take very little time in giving results.
- Using Olive Oil For Skin Tanning
Saying that you should apply the oil all over your face and body will be … Read more