Moles are pigmented cells on the skin. Since they look dark, they are considered ugly. And people try different ways to remove those ugly moles. The good thing is that there are proven home remedies for mole removal. If you have one, you can try these methods.
Causes Of Moles
Moles can appear anywhere on your face, neck, arms, and even legs. In some cases, they can also be found on the scalp, toes, and beneath the nails. Following are the reasons for moles.
• Production of excess melanin
• Excessive exposure to the sunlight
• The overactivity of the oil glands
• Some moles are present by birth while others develop due to hormonal changes during puberty
Whatever is the reason for your moles, you can easily remove them from your face, neck, and arms to get flawless skin.
Let’s discuss the home remedies for mole removal.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The acid content of the ACV will dry up the mole and turn it into a scab that will eventually disappear. But the acid could cause scarring.
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Cotton Ball
• Scotch Tape or Band-Aid
• Soak the cotton ball in vinegar and place it over the mole
• Use a scotch tape to hold it in its place
• Leave it for up to six hours
• Repeat the process until the mole turns into a scab
Black salve ointment contains bloodroot herb and … Read more