5 Reasons For Using Pure Castor Oil
Rich in vitamin A and C, castor oil makes a great treatment for hair and skin. It can nourish weak hair and improve its condition without causing any side effects. Since it has no side effects, people with allergies with shampoos and oils can also use castor oil.
- Castor oil is good for hair and scalp. It seals moisture and stimulates and strengthens hair follicle. Also, it will slow down the falling rate of your hair in the long run.
- Castor oil is a good cure for dandruff that is a common hair problem. Massaging your hair and scalp with castor oil will keep dandruff away. Dryness can irritate scalp leading to itching and dandruff problem. Also, castor oil can help cure acne.
- Dryness can reduce growth of hair but you can double the growth of your locks with castor oil. It works much better than other hair products. Soon after starting using castor oil, you will notice that your locks have become thicker and voluminous.
- Castor oil can cure damaged hair and scalp. For example, if you are suffering from eczema or psoriasis, you should use castor oil. You will feel much relief even after the first treatment.
- Castor oil has a great moisturizing effect on hair and scalp. It can soothe dry skin.
Try using pure castor oil instead of a supplement sold under different brand names. Ask for pure castor oil and nourish your hair and scalp with this nutritious oil regularly.