5 Makeup Tips For Your Old Mascara Wand
What do you of the mascara wand once the mascara is used up? If your answer is throwing the wand out then this blog is going to change your opinion forever. A mascara wand is a makeup accessory that you can use even when you aren’t using mascara. Or in other words, you can find more uses for the wand.
Some Potential Makeup Tips for Uses Of Mascara Wand
If you look at a wand, you will find that it is a handy tool that can be used for grooming eyebrows, setting dry hair, exfoliating lips, and improving your eyelashes. And you can use your old mascara wands without any training. But you need to sanitize the wand properly before it is made to use.
Here’re 5 makeup tips for uses of your old mascara wands
- Brush Your Eyebrows
Thinking of throwing your old mascara wand just because you haven’t used it for a long time! If yes, then think again as it can still be used for makeup especially grooming your eyebrows. Whether you want to apply brow gel to your eyebrows or simply want to brush the eyebrow hair to get neat and tidy eyebrows, your old mascara wand is the right tool for the job. A mascara wands can help in softening the harsh edges and lines of the eyeshadow. In this way, you can make your eyebrows look natural.
• Sanitize your old mascara wand with a detergent solution or alcohol
• Load up the mascara wand with a brow gel of your choice or Vaseline
• Gently brush your eyebrows with the mascara wand after makeup
• Treat your eyebrows with a dark brown powder or dark brown eyeshadow
• Groom your eyebrows with your mascara wand and soften your eyebrows
Note: It is necessary to sanitize your old mascara wands before using the want. Sanitization will prevent bacterial infection with an old unused wand.
- Exfoliate Your Lips
If your lips are dry with flaking skin then you should exfoliate your lips and there is no harm in exfoliating your lips regularly. The old mascara wands lying unused in your vanity box could help in treating your lips. And there is little need to buy a brush when you have an old mascara wand. It is more useful than a toothbrush that women usually used for exfoliating their lips. The advantage of mascara wands is they don’t feel harsh on lips.
• Load your old mascara wand with a lip scrub or Vaseline
• Move the mascara wand in a circular motion
• Keep moving the wand until all the chapped bits of your lips are removed
Note: You can make an exfoliant by mixing olive oil with sugar granules.
Benefits: Make your lips soft and supple by exfoliating them with a lip scrub. Your lips will look full and they will also get back their shine.
- Tame Hair Flyways
If you can tame your flyways, you can get a gorgeous, sleek, and polished hairstyle like a super-sleek pony. And you don’t have to buy an expensive hairbrush to keep all the dry and frizzy hair in place. The old wands that you haven’t used for a long time will help in making a fancy tie-up bun without worrying about flyways. You need to coat your dry hair with Vaseline and a mascara wand is a right tool to coat even the tiniest of the hair. You won’t need a big paddle brush after using a mascara wand.
• Load a pea-size Vaseline on your mascara wand
• Coat your dry and frizzy hair with the wand
• You can also use hairspray instead of Vaseline
Benefits: An old mascara wand is more effective than any other accessory. With this trick, you can make the best use of your mascara wand and get beautiful pinned-up hairstyles in a hassle-free manner. Since it is easy to handle, you can easily set your dry hair with a mascara wand.
- Removing Cuticles
How do you remove the cuticles of your nails? If you have a wands, you can take advantage of this wand to remove cuticles. The process will be similar but the tool will change. Take out the wand from your vanity box and get it ready for the job. Clean the wand, sanitize it, and go ahead with your cuticle remover cream. The trick is to work on the cuticles with the wand.
• Hydrate your cuticles with a cuticle remover or use organic extra virgin olive oil on the cuticles
• Let the cuticles soak the olive oil for a couple of minutes
• Gently move your mascara wand over the base of your nails
Benefits: It is the easiest way to remove cuticles. In this way, you can safely free your nails from those ugly cuticles. Also, having a mascara wands is a reason to treat your nails at home. You can make your nails appear bigger by removing your cuticles and you can do it at home.
- Hydrating Eyelashes
Do you have a mascara wand? If yes then you should use it to get hydrating eyelashes. And it is an easy job. This can help treat your lashes so they appear fuller and thicker. And you can get exciting results within one week of application.
• Take your old mascara wand and sanitize it for use
• Remove all the eye makeup
• Make a solution of vitamin E-rich castor oil and almond oil
• Dip the mascara wand in the solution
• Apply the solution to both the upper and lower lashes
• Leave the solution on the lashes for the night
• Rinse off the solution from your lashes in the morning
Benefits: Well-hydrated lashes look fuller and thicker and you can improve the look of your lashes with the help of your mascara wand. And it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes in treating your lashes. Follow this process for a week and see the difference in the look and feel of your lashes.
Disclaimer: The information provided in the blog is for educational purposes only and readers are advised to remain cautious while using their old mascara wands.
For more information please visit our site at https://www.reviewmentor.com/